Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Blogger at Heart

Ta-da! I finally decided to officially join the blogging world! I have liked to consider myself a true blogger for quite a while now because I check blogs DAILY. I don't think I've gone a day without the fantastic blogspot.com for months now. This would be due to my wonderful sister Chiara whose blog I was introduced to first and which I always check first, and then proceed to follow down her list of family and friends' blogs and check up on most of them as well. My excuse for not taking this step long, long ago was that my life is rather boring and I'd have nothing to post..but what I love most about blogs is just being filled in on the little things in the lives of everyone around me, so I've said "what the heck-why not?" and plunged fully into the title of 'Blogger'..although I've always been a blogger at heart:)

6 comments:

Chiara said...

Man I'm good. I found you without you giving me your address. I am THAT good!! ;)- I think it is darling! Love it! Do you have any specific questions?!?!

Curry said...

Way to go Cad! Now I have another blog to look at. Thanks!

theolsonfamily said...

Hurray!I do the same thing with Chiara's blog, that's how i found yours! yipee!!

Carly Knibbe said...

Dizz I didn't know you had a blog!! Good job i'm so proud! Now you can start making comments on my blog since you NEVER do!

thetaylors said...

yay!! Now we can blog stalk you!

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

Finally, I have a way to know what is going on in your life. Maybe you should stop blogging and just talking to me once in a while.