Tuesday, August 31, 2010

No Me Gusta la Escuela

So here's the story. Elementary-LOVED it. Seriously I looked forward to it every day. Ask anyone in my family, from about kindergarten to 4th grade I even carried around a workbook everywhere I went! I absolutely loved learning and asked question after question.

Jr. High is when the stress began. I have stress issues. I stress over everything and it's awful. Trust me-I try. I really try not to get stressed out, but I can't do anything about it. Anyway ha ha, Jr. High was still pretty fun. I loved loved my ninth grade year especially.

Now high school, I love it too. It really is quite nice and fun. However, the stress from Jr. High has increased about ten fold. It doesn't help that I am taking every possible Honors class and an AP class, but...oh well ha ha! So the point being, school is extremely stressful and hard for me. My schedule goes like this:

'A' Days:
1: Honors English - I swear we do nothing in this class, yet get graded unfairly for the things we DO do..?
2: Child Care - the one class that I actually really really love! This class is meant to help you to be a better future parent or teacher, both of which I want to be! We get to do fun activities, act like little kids, and best of all- play with the babies and teach the preschool kids in the day care! I looked forward to this class every single day!
3: Ap American History - uh! SO much work!
4: Honors Pre-Calc - not TOO bad so far, but it's math. Come on, it's hard and it stinks.

'B' Days:
5: Seminary - sorry in advance to all of you who will think I'm a bad person for this, but it is so boring! I have basically no one in my class.
6: Film History - I think this class will be pretty cool and interesting, but it is really hard to stay awake! We just watch and critique movies :)
7: Honors Chemistry - I am and have always been so awful at science so I'm really nervous about when I won't have Adam, Mechale and Chandler as my lab partners!
8: Financial Lit - so incredibly pointless. We took a pre-test to see what we knew, and I think everyone in our class probably got 100% ha ha.

Anyway....I have just spent 32 lines complaining about school...ha ha. Sorry! "So to sum it up-we're having fun. You look young. But that's not ENOUGH!" (you FRIENDS fans will appreciate that line ha ha). But seriously- to sum it up, school is already killing me. I like the social part and being around friends and great people and learning some of the interesting stuff, and mostly-I love Child Care! :)

3 comments:

Carly Knibbe said...

Haha oh Dizz you are just like me. I think we are the ONLY two in our family who stressed over junior high and high school. But once its all over you realize how dumb you were and that its not worth stressing over! Just have fun. But you are taking all those hard classes...haha sucks for you. You probably should do good in those. But stop stressin!! I think I finally learned not to stress and work so hard my LAST semester of college. So learn it now, I wish I could have!! Just live it up while your young and have no job and can do whatever you want!--this is definitely the longest comment i have ever made on a post. haha sorry

Chiara said...

amen to what Carly said....just have FUN!! Before you know it you'll be a mom of 4 stinky kids and you'll wish you could go back and be CAREFREE like in High School!!

colterhaycock said...

Seriously Diz - I got a 3.0 in hikeschool and barely graduated... but it doesn't MATTER AT ALL! So long as you do well in college, nobody cares about your hikeschool GPA. So stop trying to hard and just have fun.