Wednesday, February 3, 2010

A Whole Lotta Crying...

Last year I got surgery to remove one of my bunions-yes that's right. I'm 16 and have awful bunions! Lucky me..ha ha. When I got my surgery, all went well. When I woke up from the anesthetics, I automatically started crying. When asked why, I said I wanted to color ha ha! I cried almost all day long after my surgery. Over absolutely nothing. Nothing hurt, nothing was wrong, I was just sad! I could NOT stop crying!

During Christmas break, my mom woke me up and told me to get ready-Curry called and had an opening at her office, so an hour later we were there and about a half an hour after that, my wisdom teeth were out!:) It went really well, nothing too exciting-so said Curry. But as soon as I woke up..there came the tears again! I have come to the conclusion that anesthetics make me cry. Plain and simple. The next day after fully coming to, I watched the videos that my mom filmed of me when I woke up..and I could NOT stop laughing! I remember bits and pieces of it, but other parts I have no recollection of whatsoever. Anyway, I thought I'd share my funny video in hope that it will provide some good laughs!:)





2 comments:

Chiara said...

hahahah! That is the best thing ever!! I remember seeing you that night and you were STILL crying over everything!! YOU BIG BABY!

Anna said...

HAH! Caddy this is hilarious !