They ate Arby's for dinner and then we took them all to the park for tons of fun. Mason and Madden were too cool to play with their old and lame Aunt Caddy, but Macksen still thinks I'm great! Yay me! Marley really seems to love Cailey, so those two played together. It was perfect-everyone had a friend!:)
Knowing me, I couldn't leave my camera at home when I had such an awesome opportunity for my best little friends to be so happy and having fun. We had fun on the playground, played pass with the football and soccer ball, and road scooters and went home to build with legos. What is better than that?!







2 comments:
I'm gonna have to steal these! Thanks for always being such a good picture taker! We love you!
Cute post Diz! You're going to be a great little mommy some day... Shh - don't let dad see this.
Cute background too, by the way :)
Post a Comment