I'm in a good mood this morning, so why not post a somewhat funny quote? Enjoy.
Have you ever noticed? Anybody going slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
I used to think people with road rage were ridiculous-I mean they can't hear you! But I sometimes catch myself getting a little frustrated while driving..however I do NOT yell ha. This quote seriously is so true. I don't think anyone could disagree with it. My new goal is to remember this whenever I'm driving. Wish me luck! :)
7 months ago
6 comments:
I don't really agree with the quote. Here is a better one...
People who drive under the speed limit, people who pull out in front of you and make you slam on your breaks, and people who drive slow in the fast lane are ALL IDIOTS. Anyone who drives over the speed limit knows how to drive.
Ok Carly, I'm coming down to take the car away. Also, aren't you supposed to be working on this super important paper of yours? Get off the blogs and do your paper.
That quote is SO true! I don't really know why....but I have the worst road rage ever. And the worst part about it is that my children are copying things I say in the car....kind of funny, but kind of not. Every old person I start to yell at I just think...."Oh wait, what if that is one of the apostles....or better yet, the prophet." Then all of a sudden I have a little more patience with them.
SORRY EVERYONE- Carl is ABSOLUTELY 100% right!!!!! I'm teaching a class on how to use the fast lane correctly. Why does everyone insist on being in that lane even when there are three other lanes available. Get out of my way. You are all invited. Mom and Dad, you NEED to take my class.. it's not an option. Thanks
Lol - I think our entire family has this problem. I'm trying to get better at not cutting people off, putting my hand out the window and pointing for them to get over.
After having multiple people follow me for miles, flipping me off and stuff - I've decided it probably isn't smart.
Now I just calmly go around them when they are going 60 in the fast lane. If they are old people, then I give them the hand gesture as they probably just forgot that they are in the fast lane.
If they are scary looking, I don't do anything :)
Post a Comment