Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Come and Gone

Fall is my favorite season-by far. But unfortunately Fall has come and gone already this year and I am a serious Debby Downer because of it. Hence this post. To lift my spirits and keep me positive, I am going to blog all about my Fall and pretend that Winter isn't here yet:) Every day until I cover the whole season, I will post something that I love about it, or something that I did during it this year. Here goes today's post.



When asked what you are grateful for, a typical answer from your average-Joe would be "sun", "sunshine", you get the idea. However, in this scenario I am not your average-Joe. My response is rain. Crazy as it may seem, I absolutely love rain. Maybe it has something to do with growing up in Oregon where it rains all year long? I don't know where it comes from, but I DO know that I love it. The smell of rain itself is incredible! Don't you just love walking outside while it's raining and breathing in the fresh, clean air? I do! Not only do I love standing out in the rain getting soaked from head to toe, but I love all the things that rain means. Rain is the essence of Fall. Rain means cool temperatures, it means rain boots, it's my favorite thing about my favorite season. Until next year Fall. Come back soon!

2 comments:

Curry said...

My favorite part is getting the bottom of my scrubs SOAKING wet and having my legs and feet wet the rest of the day... MMMM, yep, definitely my favorite.

Chiara said...

Boooooooo! Go back to where you came from!