I remember, even just a few years back, I wanted to be older SO bad. Now though, I really just wish I could be a little kid again.
In the words of Taylor Swift in her new song "Innocent":
"Wasn't it easier in your lunch box days? Wasn't it beautiful when you believed in everything and everybody believed in you?...Wasn't it easier in your firefly catchin' days? Wasn't it beautiful runnin' wild until you fell asleep?"
Or in the words of Rosi Golan in her song "I Don't Wanna Wait":
"No one tells me where to go, no one tells me what to do today... I feel just like a child thinking everything is mine at the drop of a dime... Oh I feel just like a child running around getting wild, unaware of the time."
So back to the subject, my birthday was last month and it was great:) I opened my presents that my sweet mom and Cailey bought for me and they did such an awesome job picking things out for me. I got a cute scarf, a super pretty silver bracelet and head band, a turquoise(my favorite color) sweatshirt(sweatshirts are my favorite article of clothing)-so basically that was a total success ha ha, a gray vest, a cute lime green long sleeve shirt, and a pair of jeans.
My favorite sweatshirt

That same night the family all went out to a pumpkin patch out in South Jordan to pick out some pumpkins which Adam and I later carved with Carly and Judd..that was fun ha ha:)
I didn't get many pictures that night, but here is Cailey and Double A
Adam and me being our goofy selves
It's quite the challenge to get him to SMILE in a picture ha ha. Success:)
After the pumpkin patch we went to dinner at...can you guess? Red Robin of course-the Haycock restaurant for every occasion ha ha.
The "three little girls"
After dinner Adam gave me a gold necklace and headband which I love and have gotten so many compliments for and a really yummy vanilla lotion-he knows about my super sensitivity to scents and chose great with the vanilla ha ha:)
Yummy yummy

So to sum it all up, I had a really great birthday and it was really fun to play with my family. Thanks everyone for my birthday presents and wishes!
4 comments:
So, when you say "Adam scored" does that mean literally or figuratively? Just asking. I think it's valid.
better?
HAHAHA!!! You didn't have to change it. I was just teasing you. Oh,Dizz.
Yes, better, much better!
Post a Comment