Saturday, November 6, 2010

There Is Beauty All Around

Once upon a time Adam and I were at his house and we could NOT decide what to do. I am quite the indecisive person and Adam and I can never choose what to do or where to go ha ha. So as we sat there trying to force the other person to choose what to do, Adam's dad gave us a fantastic idea! We took my jeep and drove up above the Bountiful B and oh my goodness it was amazing! I can't believe that I had never been up there before-it was THAT cool. If you haven't been above the B like I hadn't, do it.

So we drove up the mountain until we got to the tippy tippy top where we could see out over the city for practically forever! We started to head back down at the absolute perfect time as the sun was setting and it was perfect lighting for pictures. That means that I took a lot and am going to post a lot! Be prepared.

That little speck? That's Adam ha ha


He didn't know I was taking this, but I really like it




I love the moon, end of story.




Gorgeous sunset












I know that was a lot of pictures, but aren't they amazing?? Uh I love Fall so much! The reds, oranges, yellows and greens. The crunchy, crispy leaves everywhere. Fall is the best time of the year to take pictures. I just love it. This was such a great night above the B and I can't wait to do it again next Fall!

3 comments:

Chiara said...

wicked awesome pictures! I can't believe I wasn't invited though....

Mr. Haycock, Sir said...

Whose Jeep did you take?

Caddy Haycock said...

Next Fall we will do it as a family one Sunday War, it's so pretty! And Daddy, I took YOUR jeep:)