Wednesday, March 23, 2011

...Thou Shalt Not Whine...

Today I have found myself complaining. A LOT. Even now as I type this, I am struggling at being optimistic and realizing that I should NOT be complaining. I mean how many people out there have lives a million times worse than mine? Seriously. And I know this. Yet I still feel like complaining and whining all day long. Why is that? Is it the time of year or something? Isn't the transition from summer to winter the season that makes most people grumpy? Well it seems to me that it's right now this year. For some reason-who knows-people seem to be complainy and whiny right now. And it's not just me! I see other people feeling the same way and I can't help but wonder WHY? Do you know why? If so, please enlighten me. I would love to get over this phase.

To end on a lighter note, I found this quote that hopefully will help me become more grateful and happy...hopefully.

You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses.
-Ziggy

No comments: