The first time I went with them to their cabin, we took Poco for a ride, swung on an old wooden swing, and went on a walk by the cute river that runs past their cabin where Adam basically fell through this hole of gross, mucky mud and my foot slipped into the freezing water. Our feet were not in the greatest of shape for the rest of the day ha ha!
This second trip was much less traumatic:) We took another ride on Poco and stopped at a natural spring where we drank some delicious, freezing cold water and rode past the beautiful river. I love being out where you can't see a single cabin, house, anything, just trees and mountains and the river, it is so peaceful and pretty. The one funny event was after we drank from the spring, Adam got back onto Poco and as I was trying to get on, Poco started running away (that is how much he doesn't like me! ha ha!) and I was literally horizontal and hanging on for dear life until Adam helped pull me up and made Poco stop running ha ha. Quite the experience:) Like the first time at their cabin, Adam's mom and siblings fed us a late delicious lunch and then we headed home.
Taking Adam's cute cousin on a ride around the pasture

The love each other!
Adam doesn't like pictures in general, but he's quite good at the goofy ones

We're cute:)

Thanks Alvey's for being so nice and inviting me up to your cabin! I had a blast!
4 comments:
you two are freakin cute. thats all i have to say on that subject.
you aren't supposed to say that you guys are cute thats so bias. but double a is my favorite so i guess it's ok.
Dizz face! You look so cute in these pictures! Love your hat :)
(This is Colter btw)
lovvvvve this. you guys are adorable :)
Post a Comment