After the drive things started to pick up! We went shopping lots and lots, watched Carly's soccer game from the car since it was pouring rain, ate out every meal, took naps, it was great!
At one of the stores we were looking at this cool green table for Curry and Cody's house (which they got!)and Marley became really great friends with these big Buddha statues ha ha. I tried to get a picture of her kissing them (which she did a lot) but she is a busy bee and moved too much ha ha.

In the hotel room the beds had about 10 pillows each, and none of us wanted that many, so while Carly was in the bathroom getting ready to go to sleep, we stacked all of the pillows up on her spot. It was pretty funny when she came out!

The next day we went to Thai Pan or one of those stores, I don't remember what it was called... and they had the weirdest stuff! Here is a picture of Carly with the gigantic fake flowers.

The ride home was much different than the ride there. It was actually fun! Miss Marley played with Cailey's makeup and it was so funny to watch her putting it on! I don't know why, but when I put a video from my phone onto the computer, the sound doesn't transfer with it. But this video still makes me laugh:) Sorry about the silence!
Thanks for the fun trip to the George girlies!
No comments:
Post a Comment