I honestly don't know what I would do without my mom. She is incredible. If you want to meet the sweetest, most creative, loving person in the world-don't look any further. She's right here. My mom will drop whatever she is doing to help whoever needs help.
This mother's day my dad, Cailey and I woke up early to prepare dinner and then after church Bill, Colter and Judd helped us to make a lovely dinner for the "mom's" who could come over- Mom, Chiara, Jill and Carly ha ha.
After dinner Mason, Madden, Macksen and Marley gave their gifts/presentation to their wonderful mom and to their wonderful Nani. The following pictures are priceless:)
Macks and Mar with their cards for War

Sissy giving her mommy loves
Macksen's turn
Mason and Madden did a poem reading/presentation for their mom about all of the things that she does for them. I had 2 favorite parts. The first was when I was helping them prepare it and Mason was reading through the poem and it got to the part about mother being a chef who cooks good meals, Mason simply said, "But my mom doesn't cook." Ha ha ha! Too funny:) My second favorite part was Madden's wonderful production. All I told him to do was put on the hats as Mason read about them. But much to all of our surprise, we got full-blown actions and facial expressions to go along with them! Madden's my little show-biz boy!
My mother's job is sometimes hard, and I have heard her say,
"The hours are long, and if I could, I'd like to change the pay."
Her profession has variety, and I will tell you now
About the many hats she wears-and why and when and how.
My mom's a NURSE who fixes and patches
All of my hurts and my sores and my scratches.

My mother's a CHEF who fixes each dinner
Fit for a king-a blue ribbon winner!

My mom's a CHAUFFEUR who drives pretty slow
But gets me to places where I need to go.
My mom's a DETECTIVE, and no one is greater
At getting the truth from me sooner or later!

My mom is a GARDENER and works really hard,
Planting and weeding and grooming our yard.

My mother's a MAID-at least that's what she said
'Cause she cleans up the house and makes every bed.

My mother's an ANGEL-a queen in disguise-
Who teaches the gospel with tears in her eyes.

Today take these hats off, and we'll use your scrubber.
Let me do your work, to show WE LOVE YOU, MOTHER!
Loves from Madden
Loves from Mason
Then it was my mom's turn! The kids gave her coupons for "sheepherders" and help in the yard, and with cleaning, etc. Such a cute idea, huh?!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO THE GREATEST MOM EVER!
1 comment:
We Do have the best mom ever! : ) and the cutest niece and nephews. Good picture taking cad. P.s. I love the new background!
Post a Comment