Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lions & Tigers & Bears...Oh My!

I went to the zoo again-yay! It was the perfect company, weather and location for a fun summer day. Cailey brought her twins that she nannies and Chiara brought all 4 of her kids plus 2 that she was watching for a friend. There was a LOT of kids roamin' around, but between Mom, Chiara, Cailey, Adam and me, we all got home safely :)

I have figured out what my blogging issue is. I always take WAY TOO MANY pictures and want to post them ALL. Taking the idea from Chiara's blog, I'm trying out a collage technique so I can add all the pictures I want without making my post extremely long!

We saw just about every animal in the whole zoo and had a great time! My favorite was the gorilla. When we walked up to his window, he put his sheet over his face like he was saying "please just leave me alone and let me sleep!". After much begging, he removed the sheet, stared at us, yawned, and put the sheet back up. Ha ha. The kids got a kick out of it-the kids including me :) The big daddy elephant was swaying back and forth to the music, the tigers wanted to be left alone but those guys are HUGE! Here's to the zoo and all its animals!


And here's to great company!

No comments: